DEF Bottler, Atlanta, GA
Pilot Company is an industry-leading network of travel centers with more than 30,000 team members and over 750 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division serves as a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958 by Jim A. Haslam II and currently led by CEO Adam Wright, our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated to fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
The purpose of this job is to perform the duties of bottling DEF fluid and packing filled containers for distribution and shipment.
In this role you will:
- Operate machinery to fill containers with DEF
- Label filled containers with correct product name and information
- Pack filled containers for shipment and seal packaging using tape and shrink wrap machines
- Use a forklift to move containers and packed boxes
- Complete required quality check and paperwork daily
- Share daily output, production issues and any safety concerns with management
- High school diploma or equivalent certification required
- Forklift operator certification required; can be obtained post-hire
- Production facility or warehouse operations
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Lift up to 75 pounds
- Able to see and use both hands for operating machinery and packing products
- Able to stoop, bend, and reach
- Periodic exposure to DEF fluid (non-hazardous)
- Available to work additional hours as needed
* Nation-wide Medical Plan/Dental/Vision
* 401(k) Flexible Spending Accounts
* Adoption Assistance
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Weekly Pay
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 007f98a0-2c64-445e-ab37-b416ebb23aa3