DEF Bottler-E. Chicago, IN-PM
Pilot Flying J is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more than 950 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Pilot Flying J is part of the Pilot Company family of brands that keeps North America's drivers moving, including E-Z Trip, Mr. Fuel, One9 Fuel Stop, Pride, StaMart and Xpress Fuel.
The purpose of this job is to perform the duties of bottling DEF fluid and packing filled containers for distribution and shipment.
In this role you will:
- Operate machinery to fill containers with DEF
- Label filled containers with correct product name and information
- Pack filled containers for shipment and seal packaging using tape and shrink wrap machines
- Use a forklift to move containers and packed boxes
- Complete required quality check and paperwork daily
- Share daily output, production issues and any safety concerns with management
- High school diploma or equivalent certification required
- Forklift operator certification required; can be obtained post-hire
- Production facility or warehouse operations experience
- Nation-wide Medical Plan/Dental/Vision
- 401(k) Flexible Spending Accounts
- Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Schedule Weekly Pay
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.