Developer II, RPA
Pilot Company is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more than 950 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
This position will be responsible for RPA design and development efforts for the automation of various parts of the Pilot Company business segments. This is a key role within Pilot Flying J’s automation efforts.
1. RPA design, development, testing, and implementation
2. Analyze and resolve automation software issues where required
3. Identifies and communicates risks associated with process automation candidates
4. Supports investigation and remediation of production level issues
5. Supports production deployments processes and performance testing
6. Managing automation backlog by delivering on a prioritized list of new requests
7. Regular meetings with Business Analysts, Project Managers, and off-shore development teams
8. Problem solving issues that arise with automation and providing solutions in a timely manner
9. Creating and maintaining documentation for solutions
10. Maturing technical capabilities to help accelerate and advance automation while assuring that we are up-to-date on the latest tools, versions, services, and automation trends
11. Collaboration and alignment with all aspects of Robotics to assure a cohesive approach
12. Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level
13. Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
14. Complete other duties as assigned
1. Bachelor’s degree in _Computer Science or Industrial engineering required or equivalent combination of education and experience
2. Minimum __3+_ years in software development required (robotics automation preferred) or equivalent combination of education and experience
3. Experience with creating and running automation including ability to write queries and stored procedures
1. Ability to interact confidently with all levels of management
2. Ability to work as an individual contributor and within a team environment
3. Excellent written and oral communication skills
4. High degree of accuracy and reliability in data processing
5. Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel
6. Ability to prioritize, multitask and manage multiple projects successfully in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
7. Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
8. Ability to communicate and interact effectively with different levels of the organization
9. Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
10. Self-motivated with ability to work both independently and within teams in order to establish and meet deadlines, goals, and objectives
11. Excellent customer service skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.