Digital Communications Specialist I
At Pilot Flying J, our care and commitment to our team members comes from a deeply rooted history that started nearly 60 years ago. Since that opening we have celebrated many accomplishments and have stayed true to our mission of "Connecting people and places with comfort, care and a smile at every stop." Join our challenging, fast-paced work environment at our corporate headquarters based in Knoxville, Tennessee and you’ll work alongside industry-leaders and benefit from our record-setting growth.
In Addition, Pilot Flying J offers benefits to all Team Members. From health benefits (Medical, Vision, Dental, HRA and FSA), to financial (Competitive Salaries, 401k, Tuition & Adoption Reimbursement, Paternity Leave), as well as progressive technology, on-site fitness center/classes, access to leadership, and career advancement. At Pilot Flying J, we have abundant opportunities for all team members!
The purpose of this job is the day-to-day execution of digital marketing programs in support of the company’s initiatives.
1. Build email campaigns, database selection, HTML presentation, and quality assurance for all outbound campaigns
2. Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content including offers
3. Optimize the company’s marketing automation and lead nurturing process through email, app push notifications and SMS campaigns
4. Establish close-loop analytics with sales to understand how the company’s inbound marketing activity acquires customers, and continually refine the process to convert customers
5. Perform day-to-day email marketing activities including content calendar creation, email set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, and dynamic content-driven campaigns
6. Troubleshoot technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation and other aspects of email execution, as required
7. Remain abreast of and recommend email marketing best practices
8. Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level
9. Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
10. Complete other duties as assigned
* High school diploma or equivalent certification required
* Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing preferred
* Minimum two years’ experience using email tools (e.g., Pardot, Exact Target, Hubspot, Marketo, etc.) and hands-on experience in email campaign building and list selection required
* Minimum one year’s experience using HTML/CSS required
* Minimum one year’s experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred
* Proficiency in marketing automation in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and nurture them (using dynamic content) into converting to customers
* Intermediate Microsoft Office skills