Digital Product Manager
Pilot Company is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more than 950 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The purpose of this job is to represent the company’s business and brand through the development and management of digital assets used in marketing, loyalty and sales delivery.
1. Management of digital product portfolio asset roadmaps and execution based on strategy of the business.
2. Ownership of content and creative placed on the digital properties including mobile, web, kiosks, customer and guest portals ensuring an exceptional user digital experience.
2. Drive successful business operations through the company’s digital properties
3. Liaise between departments in promoting the business through the utilization of digital assets.
4. Project management for development of digital experience enhancement and digital asset projects including management of digital development partners
5. Report on digital efforts against KPIs established for digital product journey and marketing campaigns
6. Ensure all digital properties are in alignment with the company’s brand standards
7. Manage costs associated with product development for digital properties
8. Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level
9. Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies and procedures
10. Complete other duties as assigned
* High school diploma or equivalent certification required; bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field preferred
* Minimum two years’ experience in digital marketing required
* Minimum two years’ experience in digital content management systems, mobile optimized websites, and mobile app required
* Intermediate Microsoft Office skills required
* Basic knowledge of website, app development, and content management system (CMS) management
* Understanding of measurement and roadmapping tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Mixpanel, Branch.io, Apptentive, Aha)
* Highly organized with attention to detail
* Creativity and innovation
* Strong time management skills with the ability to handle multiple project simultaneously
* Internal and external networking and relationship building
* Budgeting and planning skills
* Ability to identify branding guidelines
* Ability to communicate to diverse audiences
- Travel required less than 25%
- Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- General office work requiring sitting or standing for long periods of time
- Extended work hours including nights and weekends
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.