Digital Product Manager
Pilot Flying J is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more than 950 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Pilot Flying J is part of the Pilot Company family of brands that keeps North America's drivers moving, including E-Z Trip, Mr. Fuel, One9 Fuel Stop, Pride, StaMart and Xpress Fuel.
The Digital Product Analyst is the critical team member of the Enablement team, empowering the Product Manager to deliver on the Omnichannel platform vision and aspiration. This person marshals technical and functional documentation and generates the standardized reporting and outputs to ensure Enablement Pod priorities are met.
Provide leverage to the Digital Product Manager on multiple dimensions, especially in
- Preparation of initial drafts of materials
- Helping with syndication and coordination across multiple stakeholders
- Conduct deep-dives into specific areas at the request of the Digital Product Manager
- Assist in creation and drafting of product vision and communication materials, technical documents and product timelines, roadmaps and product updates
- Responsible for deep diving and analyzing product visitor behavior and performance, driving creation of new features and tools that enhance guest and customer experience
- Work closely with team members on the Retail and Digital technology, Enterprise Architecture, Data Engineering, Digital, Connect, and representatives of other business verticals, to produce written materials and documentation that capture the objectives of each group
- Document User Stories in JIRA to communicate business requirements to technical teams
- Document meeting minutes, Q&A, and key decisions made during group meetings and working sessions
- Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Complete other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Soft-ware Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- OR Deep expertise in at least one area of Marketing Technology with a good understanding of the entire MarTech stack
- Some exposure to product management, but most critically an intention to pursue product management over the longer-term
- Strong written communications and critical thinking skills
- Strong collaborator with cross-functional teams from tech, design, and business and experience leading teams, in an agile setting
- Good planner, with the ability to prioritize and juggle multiple tasks, both for self and for the team
- Strong problem solver and individual contributor with ability to push the solution and progress
- Nationwide Medical Plan/Dental/Vision
- 401(k) and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Weekly Pay
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guideline
- General office work requiring sitting or standing for long periods of time
- Able to work evenings, weekends and odd hours as needed