Pilot Flying J is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have 750+ retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Pilot Flying J is part of the Pilot Company family of brands that keeps North America's drivers moving, including E-Z Trip, Mr. Fuel, One9 Fuel Stop, Pride, StaMart and Xpress Fuel.
Collaborate with the commercial team and oversee, manage, and execute distillate blending operations for PFJ Energy operations
In this role you will:
- Collaborate with commercial team to optimize storage capacity and current market environment to maximize blending P/L
- Assist commercial team by executing hedges for blending operations
- Manage and oversee existing storage capacity and physical blending operationally and data input into ETRM system
- Nominate, schedule, and execute marine shipments of Refined Products and Renewable Fuels
- Oversee product quantity and quality control for barge shipments and vetting of all documents for accuracy and completion
- Collaborate with commercial team to identify and build out future blending operations
- Network and build relationships with pipeline, terminal, and inspection companies
- Collaborate with the Operational Compliance Team executing all required operational reporting as it relates to RFS, LCFS-CA, LCFS-OR and other applicable programs to Pilot Company trading activity
- Bachelor's degree in supply management, finance, engineering, or relevant field required; MBA preferred
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in blending operations required; 7+ preferred
- Minimum 8+ years’ experience in scheduling and operations in a trading environment required; 10+ preferred
- Understanding of commodity economics and energy infrastructure
- Intermediate to expert level knowledge for the following programs: RFS, LCFS-CA, LCFS-OR, and others applicable to refined products.
- Energy Operations lifecycle via various modes of transportation
- Intermediate knowledge of Incoterms 2010 and 2020
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills required, Advanced preferred
- Right Angle experience strongly preferred
Travel Required less than 30%
* Nation-wide Medical Plan/Dental/Vision
* 401(k) Flexible Spending Accounts
* Adoption Assistance
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Weekly Pay