Driver Services Champion
About The Job:
The perfect candidate will always have their GAME on:
- GREET our professional drivers as they fuel with us,
- ASSIST our professional drivers as they fuel with us,
- MANAGE the throughput at the diesel lanes,
- EXPEDITE the fueling process of approaching the lanes, pulling forward, and moving to a parking space if in the location an extended length of time.
What Are We Looking For?
Our team ensures each customer in our Travel Centers receives excellent customer service. Our team achieves this by consistently delivering fast service, friendly smiles, and clean facilities to all of our customers.
You could be our ideal candidate if you have:
- Working knowledge of diesel transactions and professional driver loyalty program
- Interact with professional drivers, and understand the "life of a professional" driver.
- Understand the amenities we provide at their facility.
- Must have a tremendous sense of urgency, and be FRIENDLY!
- Incredible customer service skills & the ability to help maintain a customer focused culture
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to run accurate gas and diesel transactions
- Ability to use calculator, computer, telephone, and other equipment as needed
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact with different levels from hourly team members, customers, vendors, and corporate representatives
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule of nights, days, weekends, and holidays
|- Flexible Schedule||- 401(k)|
|- Weekly Pay||- Flexible spending account|
|- Medical/Dental/Vision||- Tuition reimbursement|
|- Adoption Assistance|
|- Pilot Flying J provides an extensive training program to help provide new hires with everything they need to succeed and thrive in our fast-paced environment!|
Click the APPLY NOW button, or visit your local Pilot Travel Center or Flying J Travel Plaza to apply!