Engineer II, Development-ERP
Pilot Company is an industry-leading network of travel centers with more than 30,000 team members and over 750 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division serves as a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958 by Jim A. Haslam II and currently led by CEO Shameek Konar, our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated to fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The purpose of this job is to provide support for the various applications, processes, data, and reports utilized by the company, guests, and vendors; develop fixes, features, and enhancements for new and existing applications.
- Create and develop new application software as well as develop features and functionality for existing software with limited guidance from management or senior team members
- Provide support for existing software applications, including moderate troubleshooting and bug fixes
- Add features, fixes, and enhancements to new and existing applications, processes, and reports; recommend technology to use; assist in determining solution for development of new features and enhancements
- Independently troubleshoot and analyze basic issues with applications, processes, data, and reports; help determine appropriate action to follow to resolve these issues
- Test application code, features, functionality, and fixes; assist quality assurance (QA) as needed
- Collaborate with Developers, Business Analysts, Project Managers, and users to support basic day-to-day business functions
- Collaborate with business users to clarify requirements for moderately complex new or existing features
- Assist in training support staff and other team members on the proper use and troubleshooting of software applications
- Create new documentation and update existing documentation for IT systems and process; follow the recommended format, process, and diagrams to be used in the creation of materials
- Assist junior team members through mentoring, collaboration, and code reviews
- Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level
- Ensure all activities comply with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Complete other duties as assigned
- Three years’ experience in application development preferred
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: d1a6ee8b-6019-4cd9-aa0e-ea2503c53c27