Enterprise Asset Management Coordinator
Pilot Flying J is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more than 950 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Pilot Flying J is part of the Pilot Company family of brands that keeps North America's drivers moving, including E-Z Trip, Mr. Fuel, One9 Fuel Stop, Pride, StaMart and Xpress Fuel.
The purpose of this job is to support Enterprise Asset Management through cross-functional collaboration and data management.
- Collaborate with internal and external groups to collect any missing asset data and ensure assets are up-to-date and accurate
- Process asset data from internal and external groups and complete initial vetting of data for consistency; follow up with business partners to correct discrepancies
- Support with uploading large data sets and asset information into EAM
- Coordinate schedules and tracking for asset tagging and verification
- Provide answers to general asset questions for various departments
- Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Complete other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent certificate required
- Minimum one year’s data entry experience required
- Minimum one year’s experience in retail facility support or related field preferred
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Skills
- Intermediate Excel Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to multitask, manage time, and problem solve
- Ability to collaborate with other team members and departments
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Travel required less than 5%