Facility Team Support Specialist
Pilot Company is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more than 950 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Are you great at juggling multiple priorities? Do you work well with others? Do you enjoy delegating and moving parts around to make a fit? This is the position for you!
1. Level I Specialist for ST Group. Ensure STs have work assigned each work day, and that ST follows schedule. Make changes to schedule as needed/requested
2. Salesforce coordinator subject matter expert. Train new specialists/STs sales force.
3. Monitor all ST Service Appointments to make sure they are completed in a timely manner
4. Run daily/weekly reporting or as needed to ensure accurate optimization
5. Fleet coordinator; assign service vehicles, maintenance and registrations are up to date
6. Monitor global position system for all ST service vehicles and update Transflo as needed
7. Monitor WFM to maintain proper clock on/off times for STs, make corrections as needed/requested
8. Create Work Orders, Service Appointments, POs as needed/requested from field
9. Maintain and update vendor list, lead efforts ensuring all field staff uses Pilot approved vendors
10. Train ST’s to use Pilots suggested ordering and approve/reject/suggest Virtual Warehouse
11. Assist the ST in ordering parts from correct vendors
12. Update manuals/useful info in ST shared drive; Maintain and add useful information for all Pilot equipment, add to the ST shared drive.
13. Backup to manager for processing of monthly general ledger ensuring accuracy
14. Monitor quarterly survey scores
15. Review and approve invoices when required
16. Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level
17. Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills with advanced Excel skills required
Basic knowledge of building systems (e.g., HVAC, fire systems, plumbing, electrical)
Basic knowledge of facility management and Energy Management Systems (EMS)
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to provide excellent customer service and follow-up
Ability to prioritize, multitask and meet deadlines
Strong analytical, critical thinking and decision-making skills
Ability to take initiative and work independently as well as collaborate with other team members and departments
Ability to communicate effectively across all organizational levels
Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
General office work requiring sitting or standing for long periods of time
High school diploma or equivalent certificate required
Associate or Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred
Minimum one year’s experience in Facility Support Specialist II role required
Minimum one year’s retail facility repair experience preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.