Financial Systems Analyst
Pilot Flying J is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more than 950 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Pilot Flying J is part of the Pilot Company family of brands that keeps North America's drivers moving, including E-Z Trip, Mr. Fuel, One9 Fuel Stop, Pride, StaMart and Xpress Fuel.
Is your background in Financial Systems Administration? Are you looking for a new opportunity to grow? This may be the position for you! On this team, you will be responsible for the maintenance and processes pertaining to Pilot’s Financial systems - General Ledger, Budgeting, and Financial Reporting systems. This will include participating in the development, continuous improvements, and systems enhancements, maintaining data integrity, limited financial reporting, issues resolution, and user support.
- During the first year, this position will be responsible for documenting the accounting business processes as it pertains to the General Ledger (FSM) and establishing governance and SOP related to the FIS team.
- Responsible for the systems administration and data integrity of key critical finance systems.
- This position involves heavy interaction with system users and Information Technology / ERP team.
- The role will play a vital role in the setup, configuration, implementation, and support of the General Ledger upgrade (upgrade of Infor Lawson to Infor FSM)
- Implementation will also involve the development of tools, reports, workflows, and applications, including documentation of system requirements, design and development, testing, reporting, and delivery to end users
- Establish and maintain documented system procedures to ensure consistency and cross-training as it relates to the population and extraction of data from various systems
- Create and maintain documentation of finance systems, field definitions, process flows, and procedures
- Set up, maintain, and/or troubleshoot user account/profile setup issues Design, develop, and test finance system changes and enhancements
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for assigned system(s) for projects, upgrades, daily file processing, and enhancements
- Assist with report design, development, automation, and enhancement for the Finance team. Serve as liaison with Information Technology, and other internal departments.
- Research and resolve data inconsistencies, system errors, and end users’ questions (amount of time varies by systems assigned)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, MIS, computer science, or related field required or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 2 years in Financial Systems required or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with Infor CloudSuite FSM and Lawson is an advantage, but not a requirement.
- A general understanding of ERP and FIS systems required
- A basic understanding of US GAAP and accounting principles is an advantage,
- Hands-on experience performing system configuration and process flow within FIS
- Experience with flowcharting software such as Visio
- Nation-wide Medical Plan/Dental/Vision
- 401(k) Flexible Spending Accounts
- Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Weekly Pay
- Onsite Gym
- Onsite Cafeteria
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines