Food and Beverage Internships - Summer 2023
Pilot Company is an industry-leading network of travel centers with more than 30,000 team members and over 750 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division serves as a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958 by Jim A. Haslam II and currently led by CEO Shameek Konar, our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated to fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Pilot Company's Summer Intern Program is a full-time program hosted at our Support Center office in Knoxville, TN. Running 10 weeks every summer from late May until late July, our Intern Program is an interactive and challenging internship experience for students who are ready to learn and grow personally and professionally.
- Gain experience in your field of study while working on department-based projects
- Collaborate with other interns on projects targeting company initiatives
- Participate in professional development sessions, including resume and LinkedIn workshops, exploratory interviews with corporate recruiters, and a public speaking course
- Participate in philanthropic events alongside other team members
If you are majoring in Culinary Arts, Food Science, Business Analytics or a related degree, consider interning with Pilot Company's Food and Beverage team!
- High school diploma or equivalent certificate required
- Pursuing an associate or bachelor’s degree in Culinary Arts, Food Science, Business Analytics or related required
- Minimum two years’ completion of bachelor’s degree preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Internship
Job Reference #: 546e3831-090e-4240-8fee-4f17d28107e0