Front Office Coordinator
Pilot Flying J is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have 750+ retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Pilot Flying J is part of the Pilot Company family of brands that keeps North America's drivers moving, including E-Z Trip, Mr. Fuel, One9 Fuel Stop, Pride, StaMart and Xpress Fuel.
The purpose of this job is to greet and direct all visitors in a manner that represents the company’s mission, vision, and values and assist in the general administration needs of the Office Services group and general business office.
In this role you will:
- Greet, screen, and direct visitors
- Coordinate and run the office conference rooms
- Book and approve conference rooms requests
- Straighten conference rooms after each meeting
- Clean all white boards and tables
- Stock snacks and drinks everyday
- Enter invoices in Concur
- Prepare and file expense reports for management level personnel
- Coordinate and organize onsite business lunch meetings
- Track, order and re-stock all Office Supplies
- Receive and forward incoming mail; maintain and route publications
- Maintain electronic and manual filing systems
- Complete data entry and maintain information in department databases
- Plan and coordinate food and supplies for Team Member events
- Perform general clerical duties (e.g., photocopying, faxing, collating)
- Valid drivers licenses required
- High school diploma or equivalent certificate required
- Minimum one year experience in Front Desk or Administrative role
- Lift and move up to 50 pounds (with assistance)
- Ability to load and unload supplies from car/vehicle
* Nation-wide Medical Plan/Dental/Vision
* 401(k) Flexible Spending Accounts
* Adoption Assistance
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Weekly Pay