Guest Services Representative
Pilot Flying J is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more than 950 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Pilot Flying J is part of the Pilot Company family of brands that keeps North America's drivers moving, including E-Z Trip, Mr. Fuel, One9 Fuel Stop, Pride, StaMart and Xpress Fuel.
Remote Position! (After training and metrics are met)
*Hiring for Night Shift: 4 PM - 12AM*
The purpose of this job is to respond to call center incoming calls and emails ensuring a superior guest experience.
- Respond to all incoming phone calls and emails received by the Guest Services department resulting in resolution or escalation
- Accept parking reservations and process payment for various services offered
- Maintain a working knowledge of all policies and procedures within the Guest Services department as well as other departments within the company
- Maintain knowledge of all services offered at company Travel Centers
- Maintain working knowledge of all company software aligned with guest or team member needs
- Model behaviors that support the companys common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Complete other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent certification required
- Experience in retail operations or call center preferred
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to manage negative guest sentiment while maintaining a positive and high-energy work environment
- Ability to handle difficult issues and complaints while exemplifying guest service
- Problem solving skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Strong guest service skills and the ability to exhibit empathy
- Ability to adapt to change and willingness to take on new tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Champion change
- Demonstrate a passion for delivering a positive customer experience
- Demonstrate professionalism and expertise in an ever-changing environment
Top Company Benefits:
- Weekly Pay
- Paid time off
- Tuition Assistance
- Wellness Program
- Professional development
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Paid parental leave