HR Coordinator II, Human Resources
Pilot Flying J is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more than 950 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Pilot Flying J is part of the Pilot Company family of brands that keeps North America's drivers moving, including E-Z Trip, Mr. Fuel, One9 Fuel Stop, Pride, StaMart and Xpress Fuel.
The purpose of this job is to, under moderate supervision, provide Team Members with second-level support of the Team Member lifecycle, from a systems perspective, at Pilot Flying J (PFJ).
- Provide support to Managers and Team Members in regards to questions about HR systems and/or data
- Research basic system and/or data issues within various HR systems
- Enter Team Member new hire information into the Human Resources Information System (HRIS)
- Assist with new hire pre-boarding/onboarding for mergers/acquisitions
- Comply with company’s policies and procedures and adhere to federal and state regulations for processing and viewing Team Member data
- Assist in creating training materials for HR system users
- Basic reporting related to HR data
- Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Complete other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent certificate required
- Minimum three years’ experience in an administrative role preferred
- Prior Human Resources experience preferred
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Skills
- Proficient in using HRIS systems
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information ethically and responsibly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, execute tasks and meet deadlines in fast paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to take initiative, work independently and as part of a team
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.