HR Service Delivery Analyst II
Pilot Company is an industry-leading network of travel centers with more than 30,000 team members and over 750 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division serves as a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958 by Jim A. Haslam II and currently led by CEO Adam Wright, our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated to fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
HR Service Delivery Analyst supports the analysis, documentation, design, deployment, optimization, and administration of operational Hire-to-Retire processes used to deliver HR programs.
- Partners with process leaders to document end-to-end Hire-to-Retire employment life-cycle processes and journey mapping
- Partners with HR Shared Services team and other key stakeholders with developing and maintaining Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Creates and maintains knowledge base materials such as process workflows, job aids and lifecycle processes content for employees
- Collects and studies operational processes and performance data to identify trends and opportunities for improvement
- Performs data analysis, produces reports and visualizations that provide easy to understand information required for decision making
- Undertakes root-cause analysis procedures, documentation and communication
- Performs quality assurance tests on processes and audits SOPs to ensure quality and consistency of services
- Conducts knowledge transfer sessions to other team members especially new members on operating procedures and processes
- Collaborates with all HR functional areas to provide process design and HR program/initiative implementation support
- Leads process improvement activities and participates in various quality control and audit activities
- Supports cross-functional activities and working sessions
- Works closely with all stakeholders, to implement lean and continuously improved processes
- 3+ years of HR Service Delivery, HR Operations or HR Shared Services experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field required
- Working knowledge of HR Services, Employee Life-Cycle events, and HR systems, including Contact Center Telephony, Service Center Case and Knowledge Management
- Working knowledge and understanding of human resource principles and practices
- Working knowledge of service level agreements (SLAs), key performance indicators (KPI’s), and insightful HR service delivery analytics
- Strong knowledge of Business Process Management principles, best practices, and process optimization to enhance employee experience
- Working knowledge of HR Service Center Tiers, roles, and responsibilities
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to establish workload priorities and balance diverse tasks as well as effectively handle pressure and demands from multiple customers and competing priorities
- Resilient and able to navigate changing business requirements, and challenging situations in a positive and productive manner
- Strong collaboration, organizational, teamwork and multi-tasking skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Experience in supporting service delivery transformation to HR Shared Services
- SHRM or HRCI credential
- General office work requiring sitting or standing for long periods of time.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 3a282335-1b56-4a9d-853e-107f6ff52ac1