HR Service Delivery Representative - Bilingual - Spanish/English
Pilot Flying J is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more than 950 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Pilot Flying J is part of the Pilot Company family of brands that keeps North America's drivers moving, including E-Z Trip, Mr. Fuel, One9 Fuel Stop, Pride, StaMart and Xpress Fuel.
Do you enjoy helping team members to navigate the world of HR? Are you looking for a growth company that focuses on development within a team centric environment? If so, Pilot Company invites you to apply to this position! We are adding a HR Service Delivery Representative to our HR team to support HR processes for all team members. In this role, you will be the first point of contact for all team members and provide Level 2 elevated support for all Human Resources Service Areas including: Recruiting, Benefits, Payroll, Compensation, Employee Records, Leave of Absence, Learning and Development. This position may be located in Houston, TX working as a remote team member. In addition, we are seeking a candidate that is bilingual in English and Spanish.
What you will do on this team:
- Provide support to HR Business Partners, Managers and Team Members regarding questions related to various HR data
- Perform a variety of general administrative duties related to HR compliance.
- Work with HR Business Partners, Managers and appropriate COE’s regarding any follow up/reporting needed for various company-wide initiatives
- Cross train in various HR processes and serves as Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Process documentation for Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Collaborate with HRSS Team and other departments to create and revamp processes in order to improve efficiencies
- Serve as a Trainer for HR Service Delivery Representative I role
- Promote an environment of teamwork and positivity
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Two years of related experience
- Ability to independently handle, research, evaluate and resolve moderate problems for all HR principals
- Broad knowledge of HR principles (Generalist) with an elevated knowledge of one or more HR core functional areas (Specialist)
- Ability to utilize and transact in HR systems, portals, knowledgebase and case management
- Ability to lead, train and motivate others, acting as a resource/trainer for Coordinator I
- SHRM or HRCI credential
- Proficient in MS Office
- Nation-wide Medical Plan/Dental/Vision
- 401(k) and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Onsite Gym and Cafeteria
- Weekly Pay
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines