HVAC-R Service Technician
Bring your Talent to our Winning Team!
Commercial HVAC, Commercial Refrigeration, CommercialCooking Equipment, Commercial Electrical, Commercial Plumbing
Company service vehicle provided
All tools provided
Cellular phone provided
Substantial quarterly bonus
Dispatched from home and 45-50+ hours a week
You will play an important role in keeping our stores runningsmoothly.
Responsible for 15-20 locations
Great BenefitsMedical,Dental, Vision, Prescription, Parental Leave, Paid Time Off, EmployeeAssistance Program, Team Member Discounts, Free Flu Shots, 401(k) RetirementPlan, Tuition Assistance, Adoption Assistance, Flexible Spending Accounts,Teladoc, Life Insurance
· High school diploma or equivalent certificate required
· Valid state driver’s license and positive driving historyrequired
· Minimum three years’ recent maintenance experience ofcommercial HVAC systems required; certification required
· Recent maintenance experience to include repairingcommercial cooking or refrigeration equipment required
· Basic knowledge, understanding, and ability to repaircommercial plumbing and electrical systems required