Inside Sales Representitive I, Punjabi Accounts
Pilot Company is an industry-leading network of travel centers with more than 30,000 team members and over 750 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division serves as a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958 by Jim A. Haslam II and currently led by CEO Adam Wright, our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated to fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
- Looking for the TOP Inside Sales position on the market
- Looking to step up your career with a company that offers career growth and development
- Driven to earn a non-capped commission with additional bonuses for exceeding your goals
- Seeking the ability to thrive in an energetic, fast-paced, progressive office environment.
- Successful with prioritization and don’t miss the details
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As an Inside Sales Representitive-Punjabi Accounts, you will generate and cultivate new customers over the phone in a fast-paced, volume-driven environment under direct supervision. In addition, you will,
- Sell diesel fuel to smaller trucking companies using warm leads.
- Complete a proven Sales Training program paid to target earnings with a ramp period and guaranteed commission in 1st month
- Generate book of business through sales calls, including warm leads fed to you by our proprietary CRM software, self-generated calls, and follow-up calls
- Partner with supervisor to prioritize accounts and qualify prospective customers by analyzing potential profitability and success probability
- Focus on anticipating customer needs, resolving customer issues, and maximizing mutual value toward profit goals
- Coordinate internal resources to identify growth opportunities and strengthen customer relationships continually
- Develop value proposition of company offerings through demonstrated knowledge of industry, products and services, geographical conditions, and market dynamics
- Negotiate and close deals through proven communication and sales techniques to reach set volume levels
- Ability to speak fluent Punjabi required
- High School (required)
- Two years of experience with inside sales preferred or three years of telesales experience (preferred)
- Nation-wide Medical Plan/Dental/Vision
- Employee Fuel Discount
- 401(k) and Flexible
- Spending Accounts
- Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Onsite Gym
- Team Member Fuel Discount
- Weekly Pay
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: f0227d16-40b1-4258-99ea-e6675ba934d4