Lead Building Custodian-2nd shift
Pilot Flying J is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more than 950 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Pilot Flying J is part of the Pilot Company family of brands that keeps North America's drivers moving, including E-Z Trip, Mr. Fuel, One9 Fuel Stop, Pride, StaMart and Xpress Fuel.
Do you have experience maintaining the cleanliness, sanitation and general maintenance of interior spaces in company buildings and facilities? Do you enjoy working with others? Do you have prior experience with leading a team toward accompishing a common purpose? This is the position for you!
1. Supervise and provide daily oversight of the SSC building services team on evening shift
2.Ensure offices and break areas are clean, presentable, and well-maintained in all campus buildings
3. Prioritize cleaning tasks (e.g., cleanse surfaces of debris and contaminants, empty wastebaskets) based upon immediate facility needs and staff resources
4. Ensure meeting spaces, storage areas and break rooms are stocked; assist with setup and cleanup for facility meetings including moving furniture and equipment
5. Oversee contracted work of third-party cleaning services for completion and quality, and address concerns and areas of deficiency with the Building Services, Supervisor. Maintain appropriate stock levels of cleaning supplies at all campus buildings and facilities, order as needed, and reconcile invoicing for payment
6. Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level
7. Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- High school diploma or equivalent certificate required
- Valid Tennessee state driver’s license required
- Previous experience in custodial maintenance required
- Minimum two year’s supervisory experience preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.