Leave of Absence Administrator
Pilot Company is an industry-leading network of travel centers with more than 30,000 team members and over 750 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division serves as a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958 by Jim A. Haslam II and currently led by CEO Adam Wright, our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated to fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
Are you looking for a position in Leave Administration Services? Would you like to join a company that is team member centric? If so, Pilot Company is hiring a Leave of Absence Administrator to administrate the full leave of absence cycle within the guidelines of federal, state and company policies. In this role, you will provide guidance for Pilot Company's team members, managers, and HR partners during the leave and accommodation process to ensure a positive and informed experience.
What you will do on this team:
- Determining eligibility of leave of absence. This includes State, Federal, Canadian and Company policies
- Provides guidance and information regarding Pilot Benefits offerings.
- Tracking & administering all State, Federal, Canadian and company leave of absences, including approving or denying requested leave of absences.
- Administering and monitoring all work-stay ADA accommodations and Religious accommodations.
- Completing Canadian Records of employment for all Canadians on leave as well as separated from the company.
- Coordinating TM paid STD & LTD, State STD with 3rd party vendors or State administrators
- Terminating TMs who are non-compliant or those in which an accommodation can’t met after going through the ADA process.
- Providing legal with any information about a leave of absence that is needed for Department of labor claims, EEOC, or any other legal claims that may arise regarding a leave of absence case. (This includes participating in depositions if necessary)
- Maintain documentation and reporting for ADA accommodations in accordance with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) guidelines
- Calculating Loss PTO for individuals returning from leave of absence.
- Completing Waiver of benefit premium documents for Canadian TMs
- Coordinating all PTO, Pilot leave, or Parental pay request for TMs on leave.
- Collecting benefit payments
- Must comply with company’s policies and procedures in adherence to federal and state regulations.
- High school diploma or equivalent certificate required
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- One year of experience in an administrative role required
- One year of leave of absence experience required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 3d0bf4ed-cdcd-4f27-9204-8d7b0e42bbaa