Loyalty Partnership Specialist
Pilot Flying J is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more than 950 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Pilot Flying J is part of the Pilot Company family of brands that keeps North America's drivers moving, including E-Z Trip, Mr. Fuel, One9 Fuel Stop, Pride, StaMart and Xpress Fuel.
The purpose of this job is to identify and cultivate potential partners for loyalty integrations and custom programs that are outside of traditional owned channels. Potential Partnerships and programs will be focused on driving new user acquisition, conversion, retention, stickiness by delivering value for guests in a ubiquitous way through digital loyalty relationships.
1. Find new complementary channels and partner opportunities to expand our reach of digital guest relationships.
2. Leverage our guest audience and digital capabilities to attract and engage with new partners. Build a network of new partners who have large guest audiences and target them to become Pilot guests.
3. Collaborate with internal customers including Sales, Marketing, Merchandising, Loyalty and Pricing to help drive the success of various Pilot Flying J initiatives across the company.
4. Collaborate with variety of internal departments to continually identify growth opportunities and grow catalog of capabilities to share with potential partners.
5. Collaborate with data analytics to report on partnership campaigns, success, and offers performance
6. Maintain and execute monthly reporting to share out with external departments such as Sales, Accounting, and Operations
7. Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level
8. Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
9. Complete other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or marketing preferred
- Prior experience with at least one industry standard CRM system. Experience in lead generation and managing a pipeline of partnership possibilities preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.