Pilot Company is an industry-leading network of travel centers with more than 30,000 team members and over 750 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division serves as a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958 by Jim A. Haslam II and currently led by CEO Adam Wright, our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated to fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
Do you enjoy making old things new? Are you skilled in aspects of commercial remodeling? We'd love for you to join us! We are looking for technicians experienced in remodeling projects to travel to our stores throughout the Eastern United States and make our stores new again.
1. Remodel multiple areas in the travel centers (restrooms, showers, sales floor)
2. Perform electrical, carpentry and plumbing services
3. Collaborate with general managers to resolve maintenance issues
4. Order materials
5. Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level
6. Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- High school diploma or equivalent certificate required
- Valid state driver’s license required
- Minimum 4 years in (type of work) required or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Trade or vocational school preferred
- Background check required
- Prior experience in electrical, plumbing, sheetrock, fiberglass, painting, tile and caulk
- Understanding of construction practices
- Intermediate mathematical skills
- Individual accountability and performance standards are met
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and manage multiple projects successfully in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with different levels of the organization to negotiate, problem solve, complete projects and influence decision making
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Self-motivated with ability to work both independently and within teams in order to establish and meet deadlines, goals, and objectives
- Excellent customer service skills
- Overnight travel required is up to 100%
- 10+ hours per day
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to work evenings, weekends and odd hours as needed
- Climb ladders and work from elevated heights
Affordable benefits available including medical, dental, vision, life, 401K and other supplemental progams.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.