Manager, Pricing Systems Administrator
Pilot Flying J is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more than 950 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Pilot Flying J is part of the Pilot Company family of brands that keeps North America's drivers moving, including E-Z Trip, Mr. Fuel, One9 Fuel Stop, Pride, StaMart and Xpress Fuel.
Pilot Company would like to hire a Manager of Petroleum Pricing Configuration to manage the Customer Set-Ups and Pricing activity to ensure that the processes for wholesale customer set-ups, pricing configuration, contract administration, and reporting functions are completed in a timely and accurate manner. In this role, you will make strategic and tactical pricing configuration decisions and manage data analysis and identification of key performance metrics for Pilot Company’s wholesale pricing set-up group.
What you will do on this team:
- Lead the team’s efforts to effectively and accurately manage wholesale customer pricing set-up and configuration.
- Define, document and manage team processes to ensure pricing configuration is set-up timely, accurately and any customer disputes are resolved to their best satisfaction.
- Coach, train and monitor productivity metrics to ensure team members are skilled and effective.
- Look for ways to efficiently use existing applications while adding new tools and applications to address business growth and meet company goals.
- Ability to understand and develop constructive partnerships with functional business partners on a day-to-day basis.
- Work closely with commercial teams to ensure pricing information and contracts are provided with enough lead time, in complete and accurate fashion.
- Communicate missing price information to the Marketers (Sales team) and work collaboratively to ensure orders are ready for billing form customer pricing perspective.
- Provide support to our Wholesale, Retail, DEF and Freight Only customers related to price disputes, assist with credit/rebill inquiries in a timely fashion.
- Train and educate business partners on processes and tools used to manage new customer onboarding and pricing configuration.
- Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Analytics, Financial Analysis or Operations Management related field required with a minimum five years’ experience
- Or, Master’s degree with a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience in Oil Industry sector managing wholesale customer pricing
- Basic understanding of customer set-up processes, credit and tax regulation and compliance as it relates to customer set-up
- Very comfortable with IT systems, preferred experience with PDI, Right Angle, SAP, Fuel Smart.
- Nation-wide Medical Plan/Dental/Vision
- 401(k) and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Onsite Gym and Cafeteria
- Weekly Pay
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines