Manager, Renewable Fuels
Pilot Company is an industry-leading network of travel centers with more than 30,000 team members and over 750 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division serves as a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958 by Jim A. Haslam II and currently led by CEO Adam Wright, our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated to fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
The purpose of this job is to manage the day-to-day activities of the renewable fuels Operations and Scheduling team.
In this role you will:
- Manage the day-to-day renewable fuels Operations and Scheduling teams located in multiple locations
- Select, train, develop, and mentor direct reports, including appraising job performance and conducting performance reviews
- Develop, enhance, and maintain scheduling and operational processes and procedures
- Partner with the Renewable Fuels commercial teams on new business activity and ensure all Scheduling and Operations needs are integrated
- Collaborate with the Inventory Control Managers on processes and tracking of movements in the system and reconciliation of renewable fuels movements
- Work in partnership with the Operations Compliance Manager to provide all information needed by various regulatory reporting agencies
- Promote cross functional training within the renewable fuels Operations and Scheduling team
- Foster positive interaction and work collaboratively with the Mid-office and Settlement teams as well as external counterparties to resolve discrepancies
- Participate in special projects identified by manager and traders
- Bachelor’s degree in supply management, finance or relevant field experience required
- Minimum 10+ years’ experience with renewable fuels required
- Minimum 7+ years’ experience in a trading environment handling Scheduling and Operations required
- Previous management experience of a large team required
- Energy Operations lifecycle with various modes of transportation required
- Intermediate to expert level knowledge for the following programs: RFS, LCFS-CA, LCFS-OR and other regulatory programs applicable to renewable fuels
- Product quality specifications knowledge for various renewable fuels preferred
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills required; advanced skills preferred
- Experience using RightAngle preferred
Travel required less than 30%
* Nation-wide Medical Plan/Dental/Vision
* 401(k) Flexible Spending Accounts
* Adoption Assistance
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Weekly Pay
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 820c2069-3aac-402e-b3a2-c4a02917f3c2