Manager, Robotic Processing Automation (RPA)
Pilot Company is an industry-leading network of travel centers with more than 30,000 team members and over 750 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division serves as a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958 by Jim A. Haslam II and currently led by CEO Adam Wright, our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated to fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
The purpose of this job is to provide leadership, coaching and technical expertise to support RPA developments in automation design, development, and deployment. Further responsibilities include driving stakeholder satisfaction, improving RPA & process mining capabilities, and overall maturation of the robotics practice.
- Drive the design and development of new automation and implement/mature the practice of process mining. Find innovative ways to deploy the concepts of RPA and Process Mining to drive Pilot EBIT and business results.
- Lead and coach your team to continually improve stakeholder satisfaction through superior product delivery
- Prepare (and deliver to leadership) pitch decks that showcase potential business value capabilities
- Prepare (and deliver to leadership) routine/recurring performance updates that track and showcase RPA impact
- Provide advanced technical guidance across multiple platforms for business process automation using Blue Prism
- Technical leader of the dev team, including code review, logic recommendations, dev oversight, and launch approval.
- Responsible for ensuring documentation completion for solutions, focusing on methodology and technical content
- Participate in troubleshooting and re-design of existing automations where needed.
- Hold regular meetings with Business Analysts, Project Managers, and off-shore development teams
- Support production deployment processes, performance testing, investigation and remediation of production issues.
- Serve as point of contact for Senior Manager, stakeholders, business users, support, and other Developers
- Ensure team accountability for adherence to lifecycle process standards and development best practices.
- Collaborate with business users to define and/or clarify requirements for new or modified features.
- Provide direction and assist less experienced team members through mentoring and collaboration
- Troubleshoot and provide direction for platform, automation, or application issues.
- Mature technical capabilities to help accelerate and advance automation while assuring that we are up-to-date on the latest tools, versions, services, and automation trends
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or Industrial Engineering required or equivalent combo of ed/experience
- Min 8 years in software dev required (robotics, automation preferred) or equivalent combo of Ed/experience
- Minimum 5 years of leading, coaching and assessing a team of 10 or more direct reports
- Experience directly leading, coaching, assessing and performance reviews a team
- Experience meeting product delivery deadlines using both Agile and Waterfall development methods
- Experience with creating and running automation including ability to write queries and stored procedures
- Experience with API development and integration to automation.
- Experience with Blue Prism automation platform and architecture best practices required. Certification preferred.
- Working knowledge of HTML and Java Scripts preferred and SQL and basic DBA skills required
- Understand and adhere to Agile software development standards, guidelines, and protocols
- Ability to lead, coach, mentor and motivate a diverse team; ensure team and individual accountability and performance standards are met.
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and manage multiple projects successfully in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with different levels of the organization to negotiate, problem solve, complete projects and influence decision making
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Self-motivated with ability to work both independently and within teams in order to establish and meet deadlines, goals, and objectives
- Excellent customer service skills
- Nationwide Medical Planntal/Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Weekly Pay
- Team Member Fuel Discount
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 17e926b2-7678-4843-aa07-6b68862e220f