Pilot Company is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more than 950 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The purpose of this job is to provide customer service and assistance to travel centers in support of day-to-day grocery supply chain concerns and opportunities.
- Work with wholesale grocery distributor, stores, and internal teams to resolve issues that may impact sales including order processing, delivery, and product flow opportunities
- Work within the inventory management system and the wholesale suppliers’ portal systems to resolve inventory issues
- Administer grocery distributor holiday and seasonal delivery routes; include adjustments to internal inventory management order schedules, and notify stores and above store personnel on schedule changes
- Provide field merchandising teams with grocery shelf tag sets to support reset schedules
- Create special project reports with data from the wholesale suppliers’ portal system
- Update store portal with store-specific planograms
- Maintain merchandising department’s conference room schedule
- Provide administrative functional support to supervisors
- Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Complete other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent certificate required
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, follow-through, and organizational skills
- Ability to make decisions quickly and efficiently to resolve occasional emergency issues
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Travel required less than 5%.
Physical requirements and working conditions include general office work requiring sitting for long periods of time.