Pilot Flying J is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more than 950 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Pilot Flying J is part of the Pilot Company family of brands that keeps North America's drivers moving, including E-Z Trip, Mr. Fuel, One9 Fuel Stop, Pride, StaMart and Xpress Fuel.
The purpose of this job is to schedule the various merchandising projects, prepare fixture orders for these projects, and maintain warehouse inventories to meet overall fixture requirements.
- Assist the Merchandising team and store personnel with reset and remodeling support (including fixture orders, punch list follow-up); schedule Field Merchandisers in a logistically efficient and cost-conscious manner
- Monitor the internal travel center ticket tracker system and resolve issues (e.g., updating and closing tickets, and ordering parts)
- Responsible for coding fixture invoices for new stores, remodels, and special projects; complete analysis of actual versus budgeted fixture costs
- Update and publish Pilot Flying J merchandising reset schedule
- Maintain analysis inventory reports for PFJ Food Team
- Maintain distributor route form and special order guides
- Oversee inventory and distribution of items for new tests/launches
- Oversee appearance level change requests
- Invoice and track food distributor rebates
- Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Complete other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent certificate required
- Minimum two years’ industry-related work experience preferred
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Detail oriented with good problem solving and follow-through skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical skills with a working knowledge of retail concepts
- Nation-wide Medical Plan/Dental/Vision
- 401(k) and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Onsite Gym and PFJFresh Cafeteria
- Weekly Pay
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guideline