Pick/Pack Warehouse Associate-1st shift!
Pilot Flying J is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more than 950 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Pilot Flying J is part of the Pilot Company family of brands that keeps North America's drivers moving, including E-Z Trip, Mr. Fuel, One9 Fuel Stop, Pride, StaMart and Xpress Fuel.
Do you enjoy working in a family environment? Does the thought of meeting individual and team goals make you excited? Have you wanted to get into distribution work but don't have prior experience? This is the position for you! We are currently accepting applicants for 1st shift.
1. Comply with all safety policies and procedures
2. Verify, process, package and ship orders accurately and timely
3. Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items appropriately
4. Inspect products for defects and damages
5. Maintain inventory records
6. Assist with maintaining warehouse organization and cleanliness
7. Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure
guests and team members are supported at the highest level
8. Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies,
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand instructions and execute tasks
- Ability to work as part of team
- Ability to meet deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Able to lift and move up to 75 pounds
- Able to stand and walk for the duration of assigned shift
- Able to stoop, bend, and reach
- Exposure to various weather conditions, temperatures and noises
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.