Process Improvement Analyst
Pilot Company is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more than 950 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The purpose of this job is to analyze operational data and implement process improvement initiatives across all areas of business.
- Analyze operational data to identify financial opportunities and influence business decisions
- Provide internal and external reporting and analysis across all departments and operational areas
- Collaborate with IT and data engineering teams to deliver and enhance data requests
- Manage various short- and long-term projects (e.g. data automation, efficiencies, new business opportunities for department) in collaboration with internal business partners
- Identify opportunities for operational efficiencies and work across multiple departments to implement process improvement
- Lead change management across the organization to ensure successful rollout of new projects and processes
- Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Complete other duties as assigned
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business analytics, business management, or information technology required
- Industrial and Systems Engineering degree a plus
- Minimum one year experience in data analysis and process improvement required
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills with advanced Excel skills required
- Intermediate Tableau or Power BI experience required
- Excellent strategic, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to effectively lead project teams and meetings
- Ability to influence without direct authority and to develop and maintain strong cross-functional partnerships
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with different levels of the organization to complete projects
- Strong verbal, written, and listening communication skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Travel required less than 10%.
Physical requirements and working conditions including general office work requiring sitting or standing for long periods of time.