Product Manager I, Business Integration
Pilot Company is an industry-leading network of travel centers with more than 30,000 team members and over 750 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division serves as a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958 by Jim A. Haslam II and currently led by CEO Adam Wright, our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated to fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
Do you have an oil and gas background in addition to IT? Do you have passion for supply and distribution? If you answered yes to both questions, then check out this job posting! Pilot Company would like to add a very unique Product Manager position to our team to support our energy side of the business through the development and management of application systems used in the supply and distribution of day-to-day activities.
- Ownership of various systems used in daily processes with our supply and distribution teams.
- Drive successful business operations through the company’s fuel buying processes.
- Liaise between departments in promoting the business through the utilization of systems and integrations of those systems.
- Project management for the development of supply and distribution optimization systems.
- Report on various stages of projects and enhancements to systems.
- Ensure all systems align with the other systems within the company.
- Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure team members are kept at the highest level
- Ensure all activities comply with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Complete other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent certification required; bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred
- Two years of experience working with application system development required
- Knowledge of the Oil & Gas industry and how the supply chain works in this environment
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills required
- Basic knowledge of application development, including Agile principles and processes.
Nation-wide Medical Plan/Dental/Vision
401(k) and Flexible Spending Accounts
Onsite Gym and Cafeteria
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines