Product Manager II, Business Integration
Pilot Company is an industry-leading network of travel centers with more than 30,000 team members and over 750 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division serves as a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958 by Jim A. Haslam II and currently led by CEO Adam Wright, our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated to fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
Do you enjoy solving complex business problems like a puzzle? Are you looking for growth and development opportunities? Then, this might be the perfect opportunity for you! Pilot Company would like to add a Product Manager, Business Integrations to our team to assist initiatives using automated systems analyzing complex business problems and provide business partners with technical and strategic direction to identify and address business issues and opportunities.
What you will do on this team:
- Contribute to the team’s efforts to develop a total view of the enterprise’s business and its applications, devising ways to efficiently use existing applications while adding new applications to address business growth and meet company goals
- Identify, research, analyze, make recommendations and negotiate potential mergers, acquisitions and divestitures to support the company’s growth objectives
- Conduct appropriate due diligence to ensure the reliability of information provided by potential acquisition targets
- Serve as a liaison between IT development teams and business units for the development and implementation of new systems and enhancement of existing systems
- Develop departmental plans including business, production, operational and/or organizational priorities
- Develop ways to access and analyze large amounts of data from multiple sources in an efficient and effective way to provide key and actionable business insights
- Troubleshoot highly technical, complex problems and recommend actions for resolution
- Evaluate new IT developments, applications and evolving business requirements; recommend appropriate system alternatives and/or enhancements to current systems
- Ensure that in-depth product and/or applications knowledge is transferred to users and company stakeholders
- Provide input and direction for project-related decisions and assist with proposals and project budgets
- Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- 4 - 5 years of experience in leading business integration projects and developing strategies
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Strong organizational and strategic thinking skills
- Knowledge of integration of systems related to mergers and acquisitions Competencies
- Financial acumen and ability to exercise judgment and make decisions in determining strategies that affect company financial performance
- Travel required up to 50%
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 6dc174bc-b8c1-4274-b854-bde8baa86e0d