Project Manager I, Operations Support
Pilot Flying J is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more than 950 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Pilot Flying J is part of the Pilot Company family of brands that keeps North America's drivers moving, including E-Z Trip, Mr. Fuel, One9 Fuel Stop, Pride, StaMart and Xpress Fuel.
The purpose of this job is to manage cross-functional projects and implement process improvement initiatives across all areas of business.
- Manage various short- and long-term projects (e.g. data automation, efficiencies, new business opportunities for department) in collaboration with internal business partners
- Analyze operational data to identify financial opportunities and influence business decisions
- Identify opportunities for operational efficiencies and work across multiple departments to implement process improvement
- Lead change management across the organization to ensure successful rollout of new projects and processes
- Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Complete other duties as assigned
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in business analytics, business management, engineering, or information technology required
- Minimum one year experience in data analysis and process improvement required
- Project management certification preferred
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills required
- Knowledge of basic business functions and roles required
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Strong verbal, written, and listening communication skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.