Pilot Flying J is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more than 950 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Pilot Flying J is part of the Pilot Company family of brands that keeps North America's drivers moving, including E-Z Trip, Mr. Fuel, One9 Fuel Stop, Pride, StaMart and Xpress Fuel.
Our Multi-Unit Managers oversee the high volume locations in their region and are responsible for driving profitable sales in their assigned stores. Along with operational support, Region Managers must also recruit, train, and maintain their team by providing ongoing coaching and development to the Managers within their region.
- 2-3 years of multi-unit management experience in retail, restaurant, grocery, or other service industry with responsibility for financial results
- Previous management proficiency in high volume retail with Profit and Loss accountability
- Incredible customer service skills & the ability to create and maintain a customer focused culture
- Great people management skills
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule of nights, days, weekends, and holidays
- Must exemplify integrity and accountability at the management level
- Demonstrate excellent team leadership skills
- Must build, coach, manage, and develop teams from a staffing, interviewing, hiring, and training standpoint
- Nation-wide Medical Plan/Dental/Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Schedule
- Weekly Pay