Representative I, Guest Services
Pilot Company is an industry-leading network of travel centers with more than 30,000 team members and over 750 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division serves as a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958 by Jim A. Haslam II and currently led by CEO Adam Wright, our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated to fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
- High school diploma or equivalent certification required
- Experience in retail operations or call center preferred
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Bi-lingual in Spanish preferred
- Ability to manage negative guest sentiment while maintaining a positive and high-energy work environment
- Ability to handle difficult issues and complaints while exemplifying guest service
- Problem solving skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Strong guest service skills and the ability to exhibit empathy
- Ability to adapt to change and willingness to take on new tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Champion change
- Demonstrate a passion for delivering a positive customer experience
- Demonstrate professionalism and expertise in an ever-changing environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Adoption Assistance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Extensive Training Program