Representative, Wholesale Customer Support
Pilot Flying J is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more than 950 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Pilot Flying J is part of the Pilot Company family of brands that keeps North America's drivers moving, including E-Z Trip, Mr. Fuel, One9 Fuel Stop, Pride, StaMart and Xpress Fuel.
The purpose of this job is to develop and provide focus to customer relationships in support of outside sales representative activities in the wholesale business.
- Provide support for the wholesale business
- Commit to building a relationship over the phone with the customer
- Provide daily pricing and spot quotes; assist with deal analysis and quoting for wholesale bids
- Provide customer account and Outside Sales Representative analysis and reporting
- Enter wholesale orders
- Coordinate loads with internal departments such as Logistics and Transportation
- Assist credit department to anticipate and resolve customer issues
- Coordinate internally to respond to customer needs relying on the development of a strong internal network and an understanding of internal cross-functional capabilities
- Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Complete other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree, or five years’ experience in sales/operational support
- Beginner CRM (preferably Salesforce) skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills, specifically Word and Excel
- Knowledge of the trucking industry key concepts and terminology
- Knowledge of company products and offerings
- Ability to prioritize work, follow through, and problem solve
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to influence others and demonstrate professionalism
- Possess time management skills and support of others with same
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technology and use in all areas related to the role
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, meet deadlines, and work independently
- Nation-wide Medical Plan/Dental/Vision
- 401(k) Flexible Spending Accounts
- Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Weekly Pay