Restaurant Assistant General Manager
Pilot Company is an industry-leading network of travel centers with more than 30,000 team members and over 750 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division serves as a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958 by Jim A. Haslam II and currently led by CEO Adam Wright, our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated to fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
Pilot Flying J is seeking highly-skilled, experienced Food Services Manager to assist in running our high-volume, quick service restaurants.
Our Food Service Managers assist the Restaurant General Manager and are responsible for helping to manage the restaurant operation within a travel center. You will also be responsible for the following tasks:
- Fill in for the Restaurant General Manager
- Assist GM in selecting, coaching, training and developing Team Members
- Direct and assign work to Team Members
- Creating a positive work environment for team members
- Expedite food service and assist with food preparation
- Ensure high level of guest satisfaction, food quality, restaurant cleanliness, and a strong food safety environment
As a Food Service Manager, you must have excellent team leadership and customer service skills. You must also exemplify integrity and accountability at the managerial level.
Additional requirements of the Food Service Manager include:
- High school diploma or equivalent certification required
- Minimum one-year food service management experience required
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Fuel Discount
- Nation-wide Medical Plan/Dental/Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Schedule
- Weekly Pay
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 99913e03-8dc4-4859-9865-76edd061121a