Restaurant Assistant Manager
Pilot Flying J is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have 750+ retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Shift Leaders are responsible for supervising employees and general operations of the restaurant. The ideal candidate for this position would possess excellent customer service skills to respond to the needs of customers. In addition, this candidate would be self-motivated and ready to assist the managers with any tasks that need to be executed to keep our facilities well-maintained and running smoothly. This person would be knowledgeable of store operations and PFJ's commitment to quality and customer service.
- Previous experience or working knowledge of restaurant operations
- Incredible customer service skills & the ability to help maintain a customer focused culture
- Must be proficient with a calculator, computer, and other equipment
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact with different levels from hourly team members, customers, vendors, and corporate representatives
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule of nights, days, weekends, and holidays
- Background check is required
- Fuel Discount
- Nation-wide Medical Plan/Dental/Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Schedule
- Weekly Pay