Restaurant Marketing Support Coordinator I
Pilot Company is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more than 950 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The purpose of this job is to connect field management, senior leadership, legal, and brands by acting as a liaison for communications, marketing and support.
- Coordinate the launch and introduction of Third-party delivery programs for each brand, to include administration
- Evaluate loyalty program data, create reports, and offer senior leadership recommendations on modifications as to what to offer for in app loyalty and calendar planning
- Collaborate with brand, marketing, and store managers to determine merchandising and promotional displays
- Create merchandising guides and communication for store level team members of Curb to Counter
- Collaborate with internal and external merchandising teams to order all needed marketing materials and fulfillment for all QSR’s
- Support social engagement with brand partners
- Maintain all brand log ins and alignment reporting with all brands.
- Coordinate business calls with Marketing, Social & digital representatives
- Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Complete other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent certificate required
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality management, communications, marketing, or merchandising preferred
- Minimum two years’ marketing, merchandising, or hospitality management experience required; Pilot Flying J experience preferred
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills, advanced Excel
- Basic knowledge of financial reporting
- General knowledge of application navigation and third-party services
Overnight travel required is up to 5%.
General office work requiring sitting or standing for long periods of time.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.