- Ensure the Travel Centers and Plazas are kept well stocked and organized
- Deliver fast service, friendly smiles, and clean facilities to all guests
- Assist guests with their needs in a timely manner
- Manage vendor and inventory flow
- Merchandise promotions and value items to increase sales
- Analyze and understand information from key reports to increase sales
At Pilot Flying J, we fuel more than tanks - we fuel people. From our team members to our guests, we strive to make everyone’s journey better. As the largest travel center network and leading supplier of fuel, being part of the Pilot Flying J family means you are essential to keeping North America’s drivers moving.
What makes our travel centers a great place to work and shop? It starts with friendly people, a focus on teamwork and service, and a commitment to a safe and clean experience. Working together, we proudly provide the fuel, food and amenities that millions of travelers rely on to reach their destination. As a growth company, we are always looking for more incredible people to join our team. You bring the skills, drive to work hard and a friendly team spirit, and we’ll provide the training, benefits and opportunity to fuel your future.
We hope your next career stop is with us! Join our team and start your journey with Pilot Flying J.
- Incredible guest service skills and ability to maintain a guest focused culture
- Ability to organize and stock shelves
- Ability to use computers, telephones, and other equipment as needed
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Experience in retail or in a similar position
- Ability to work a flexible schedule of nights, days, weekends, and holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Adoption Assistance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Extensive Training Program