Pilot Company is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more than 950 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- Develop customizations and enhancements to the RightAngle system using T-SQL, SSIS, and C#.
- Create and develop new application software as well as develop features and functionality for existing software under direction from management or senior team members
- Troubleshoot and analyze issues with applications, processes, data, and reports; determine the appropriate action to follow to resolve issues
- Collaborate with Developers, Business Analysts, and users to assist in supporting day-to-day business functions
- Create new documentation and update existing documentation for IT systems and process; determine the related format, process, and diagrams to be used in the creation of materials
- Assist team members through mentoring, collaboration, and code review
- Collaborate with business users to define and/or clarify requirements for new or modified features
- Train support staff and other team members on the proper use and troubleshooting of software applications
- Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Complete other duties as assigned
- Associate degree required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in computer science or a minimum of five years’ equivalent experience in related field required
- 3+ years of SQL Server (T-SQL) development and design
- 5+ years of Microsoft Visual Studio. NET (C# preferred)
- 3+ years of experience with RightAngle required
- Experience with SSIS and SSRS a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to write and understand moderately complex programming queries
- Ability to understand moderately complex business and technical solutions
- Ability to multi-task and handle changing priorities
- Ability to self-motivate and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Nation-wide Medical Plan/Dental/Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Schedule
- Weekly Pay