Sales Enablement Manager
Pilot Company is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more than 950 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The purpose of this job is to develop, implement, and manage the sales process of all Requests for Proposals (RFP’s) for the sale of various transportation fuels such as diesel, gasoline, ethanol, diesel exhaust fluid (DEF), etc.
- Create and document the sales process and bid templates for RFP’s
- Schedule and foster sales opportunities through the sales process, working with marketers and other stakeholders. This can include kickoff meetings, status meetings, deal approval calls, post-mortem calls, etc.
- Communicate daily with Supply Managers, Traders, Sales Marketers, and others to effectively price bid opportunities
- Track bid statistics on win/loss, origination of opportunity, opportunity expiration, margin, customer notes, etc. utilizing Client Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Manage the CRM system for the RFP sales process and keep the opportunity dashboard in CRM updated
- Monitor inside sales for Over-The-Road (OTR) and government opportunities
- Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures Complete other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent certificate required
- Bachelor’s or Associate degree preferred
- Minimum 2-5 years’ experience in relevant work required
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills required
- Working knowledge of CRM, specifically Sales Force, preferred
- Working knowledge of Tableau preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, execute tasks and meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and follow up skills
- Ability to take initiative, work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information ethically and responsibly
- Nation-wide Medical Plan/Dental/Vision
- 401(k) Flexible Spending Accounts
- Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Schedule Weekly Pay