Sales Training and Development, Senior Specialist
Pilot Flying J is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have 750+ retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Pilot Flying J is part of the Pilot Company family of brands that keeps North America's drivers moving, including E-Z Trip, Mr. Fuel, One9 Fuel Stop, Pride, StaMart and Xpress Fuel.
Do you have a passion for training and development in the Sales industry? Are you looking for a company focused on growth and development? Do you enjoy mentoring and guiding team members? If you answered yes to these questions, then this job might be perfect for you! Pilot Company would like to add a Training and Development Specialist to our Sales team to identify training needs and develop, implement, and assess the effectiveness of training solutions. We are looking for a training and development professional who has worked with a Sales team!
What you will do on this team:
- Sales (Inside Telesales and Outside Sales) training - curriculum development and facilitation
- Identify, develop and implement training content to deliver most appropriate solutions based on needs assessment
- Partner with subject matter experts and other internal stakeholders (e.g., department leadership, Human Resources staff) to identify needs, develop training content, and deliver most appropriate solutions.
- Monitor and evaluate training effectiveness, success and return on investment.
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in I/O psychology, human resources, adult education
- Five years of experience creating training content
- Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP) or other recognized industry training certification preferred
- Experience in sales and/or development of sales training
- A sense of humor and passion required
- Nation-wide Medical Plan/Dental/Vision
- Employee Fuel Discount
- 401(k) and Flexible
- Spending Accounts
- Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Onsite Gym
- Weekly Pay
- Team Member Fuel Discount
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines