Pilot Company is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more than 950 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Fuel your growth as a Salesforce Intern with Pilot Company!
The purpose of this job is to assist with Salesforce and DocuSign focused projects within the company.
1. Provide Salesforce support for Field team members, Sales and Support Center (SSC) key users, and external customers and partners
2. Determine best solution for addressing support or system enhancement requests
3. Design, integrate, and maintain Salesforce with other enterprise applications
4. Collaborate with business units to identify application requirements and implement solutions
5. Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level
6. Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
7. Complete other duties as assigned
1. High school diploma or equivalent certificate required
2. Pursuing bachelor’s degree in computer science, business administration, or related degree required
3. Salesforce administration experience preferred
1. Salesforce administration skills preferred
2. DocuSign administration skills preferred
3. Tableau creator skills preferred
1. Confidence in interacting with a diverse group of employees from various departments across the organization
2. Confidence to learn and work in an Agile project management principled environment
3. Ability to work independently with little oversight
4. Ability to translate requests from business users to development team
5. Strong verbal and written communication skills, including documentation skills and the ability to communicate to a technical and non-technical audience
6. Ability to meet project deadlines and follow-up issues to resolution
To learn more about how Pilot Company is responding to COVID-19, please visit https://www.pilotflyingj.com/covid-response/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.