Pilot Company is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more than 950 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
As we grow our IT organization we have permanent and contract Scrum Master needs to drive critical new application development across our business verticals (digital, supply, energy, big data, etc.) In these roles you would:
- Lead dev teams using Agile methodology
- Work with the product owner and dev team to deliver great product in a timely fashion
- Remove impediments to the success of projects
- Resolve any conflict
- Support the product owner and project manager providing Agile tools to the teams as needed
- 3-5 years experience as a Scrum Master in IT / application development projects
- Scrum Master certification a big plus
- Agile subject matter expertise
- Ability to troubleshoot things quickly and resolve conflict
- Leadership skills
- Strong communication skills