Senior Developer, Right Angle
Pilot Flying J is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more than 950 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Pilot Flying J is part of the Pilot Company family of brands that keeps North America's drivers moving, including E-Z Trip, Mr. Fuel, One9 Fuel Stop, Pride, StaMart and Xpress Fuel.
Would you like to build systems and see the impact on the business? Do you enjoy driving to solve problems and being appreciated for it? If you do, we have the job for you! Pilot Company would like to add a RightAngle Developer to our team!
What you will do on this team:
- Collaborate with business users to define and/or clarify requirements for new or modified features
- Collaborate with other team members as well as business users to assist in supporting day-to-day business functions
- Troubleshoot and analyze issues within the application stack, processes, data, integrations and reports; determine the appropriate action to follow to resolve issues
- Develop customizations and enhancements to the RightAngle application using C# and T-SQL.
- Create and maintain documentation for the RightAngle platform as well as other systems that have inbound/outbound interfaces;
- Assist other team members through troubleshooting, collaboration, and code review
- Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field (Master’s degree preferred)
- Microsoft .NET experience required
- Knowledge of designing and developing customizations and enhancement to OpenLink RightAngle ETRM software preferred
- Knowledge of SQL and the ability to write and understand complex queries and procedures required
- Proficient with Visual Studio and MS SQL Server
- Nation-wide Medical Plan/Dental/Vision
- 401(k) and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Weekly Pay
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines