Specialist, Customer Success
Pilot Company is an industry-leading network of travel centers with more than 30,000 team members and over 750 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division serves as a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958 by Jim A. Haslam II and currently led by CEO Adam Wright, our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated to fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
The purpose of this position is to coordinate and manage the day-to-day relationships with our wholesale marketing customers, deliver a frictionless customer experience and enable our marketers to be commercially focused.
In this role you will:
- Provide exemplary service to wholesale and DEF customers by developing and maintaining relationships over the phone, solving issues as they arise and handling customer inquiries
- Plan and execute customer check-ins and Quarterly Business Reviews with select customers to ensure customer success
- Own and execute the New Customer Onboarding process.
- Communicate key updates and information to customers
- Manage the customer feedback process so we can proactively understand their views on our business and service levels
- Collaborate with the Wholesale Marketing Team to identify customer needs, pain points and business opportunities
- Support Deal Activation activities, including but not limited to, lead generation, Salesforce.com tasks, deal preparation etc.
- Provide account level analysis and trend reporting for marketers and leadership
- High school diploma or equivalent certificate required
- Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of two years’ experience in sales support preferred
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Intermediate skills with a CRM (preferred Salesforce), PRS leads, and other company software preferred
- Ability to gain knowledge of fuel and rack marketing industry
- Ability to gain knowledge of company products and offerings
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and manage multiple projects successfully
- in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Professional demeanor with communicating in person, email, or phone
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with various levels of the
- organization to negotiate, problem solve, complete projects, and
- influence decision making
- Ability to influence others and provide excellent customer service
- Self-motivated with ability to work both independently and within teams
- in order to establish and meet deadlines, goals, and objectives
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technology and use technology in all areas
- related to the role
* Nation-wide Medical Plan/Dental/Vision
* 401(k) Flexible Spending Accounts
* Adoption Assistance
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Weekly Pay
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 8e2ef739-0262-4bf4-96df-83247e607c83