Specialist, Digital Marketing
Pilot Flying J is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more than 950 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Pilot Flying J is part of the Pilot Company family of brands that keeps North America's drivers moving, including E-Z Trip, Mr. Fuel, One9 Fuel Stop, Pride, StaMart and Xpress Fuel.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will support and execute marketing campaigns across a variety of digital channels, including digital advertising, SEO, and owned web/mobile properties. In addition, this role is responsible for monitoring the campaign’s performance, developing campaign insights and presenting recommendations for improvement.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with customers and consumers.
- Work with agency partners to launch optimized digital advertising campaigns.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts and perform keyword, competitor, industry, and content development research.
- Maintain SEO roadmap and execute ongoing improvements.
- Set goals and monitor performance metrics to track SEO performance and demonstrate ROI
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing opportunities.
- Collaborate with designers and product owners to update digital properties with campaign content follow standards of user experience.
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics)
- Acquire insight in digital marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with agencies and vendors.
- Create and execute unique digital marketing strategies aligned with business goals
- Track campaign ad spend and KPIs through digital analytics and reporting to ensure strategies are achieving business objectives and producing ROI
- Prioritize tasks and manage time appropriately to meet short and long-term deadlines
- Execute continual research and learning to stay aware of trends within our industries and the digital marketing field.
- Proactively address issues or concerns related to content and campaign performance, and present potential solutions to marketing leadership teams.
- Collaborate and work effectively with internal product and marketing teams to ensure the success of integrated marketing campaigns.
- Organize and maintain campaign briefs and content library for the digital marketing team.
- Execute and publish campaign content across digital platforms (in-store kiosk, mobile app content, website, etc.)
- Perform frequent channel audits and refresh existing content across digital platforms.
- Maintain digital content calendar.
- Manage team budget and invoicing.
- High school diploma or equivalent certificate required
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing preferred.
- 1-3 years’ experience using website analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics)
- 1-3 years’ experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- 1-3 years’ experience in digital advertising campaign planning and execution.