Specialist I, Consumer Insights
Pilot Flying J is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more than 950 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Pilot Flying J is part of the Pilot Company family of brands that keeps North America's drivers moving, including E-Z Trip, Mr. Fuel, One9 Fuel Stop, Pride, StaMart and Xpress Fuel.
In this part time role, our Consumer Insights Specialist will support the company's consumer insights efforts by participating in the analysis of all aspects of primary and secondary research projects.
- Participate in the analysis of consumer insights research addressing customer satisfaction, loyalty programs, purchase behavior, brand positioning, category consumption, etc.
- Mine data to identify opportunities to improve customer satisfaction and retention and/or expand customer base.
- Prepare written and oral presentations with the ability to convey actionable research findings to all audiences through strong data visualization and story telling techniques.
- Support tracking, trending, and reporting research metrics associated with key business performance metrics.
- Bachelor's or Associate degree required
- 3+ years' experience with qualitative and quantitative research techniques, CPG, or retail industry experience preferred.
- C-store experience preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.